Is your team struggling with under-par performance? Instill positive accountability across all levels of your workforce with the popular Accountability Builder™ workshop, based on the bestselling book The Oz Principle.
This accountability workshop sparks motivation, ownership, and innovation. Inspire every individual and team to achieve the organisation’s results and increase your corporate accountability.
Current dates now open for registration:
2021 Dates announced soon
Why Accountability Builder?
- Leaders clearly define and communicate the Key Results™ they need everyone to own.
- Participants apply an empowering view of accountability within a proven framework.
- Individuals develop powerful skill sets for improving performance and achieving results through training, coaching, and daily application.
- Teams gain awareness, become aligned, and make specific plans to take accountability to deliver the Key Results.
- Accountability Builder is the solution provided by DOOR in cooperation with Partners In Leadership.
What you Learn:
- The Steps to Accountability®
- Overcome below the line behavior
- Identifying your Accountability Gap®
- Improve performance with feedback
- Apply the See It, Own It, Solve it, Do it®, Steps & Modules
- Accountability tool
What's the impact:
- Hit goals and achieve targets faster
- Boost performance – and your bottom line
- Engage and retain your highest performers
- Achieve game-changing results
What you get:
- Copy of The New York Times bestselling book The Oz Principle®
- Accountability Builder®workbook and pocket card training guide
- PILtools access
- Pre-workshop assessment
Early Bird: $599
Full Price: $709
Up to $5k matched funding for SME’s 50 employees or less.
Please enquire for details.