The 4th Industrial Revolution is upon us.
LMAC are New Zealand’s leading Industry 4.0 experts.
The Industry 4.0 Demonstration Network (Network Site Visits) is powered by Callaghan Innovation, New Zealand’s innovation agency. As part of the Government’s Industry 4.0 Demonstration Network, Callaghan Innovation is funding opportunities provided by the EMA and LMAC to assess your facility for Industry 4.0 readiness.
Learn more about Network Site Visits here.
Unlike equipment and technology providers, we are not tied to a solution. Instead, we evaluate your organisation, processes and technology to establish what the problems and opportunities are and then consider cost effective solutions that are proven and reliable.
Our skills and experience fall into 3 major categories:
- Strategy and Governance for Industry 4.0 implementation
- People and Development needs
- Readiness for technology and change
- Processes and systems currently in place (physical and IT architecture)
- Vertical and Horizontal integration / connectedness of your operation
- What needs to be changed and what doesn’t
- Data/Artificial Intelligence/Robotic Process Automation
- Connectivity/Internet of Things (IoT)
THE approach FOR NEW ZEALAND
A sound understanding
After 16 years servicing NZ manufacturers, we have a good understanding of the issues being faced.
- Skills shortages
- Poor productivity
- How to be competitive in a low volume, high variety manufacturing environment
- Getting good return on investment from Technology / automation initiatives without the volume of production that other countries have
- Access to examples and best practice
- Finding the right solution providers and access to service agents
Our approach takes account of these factors. Smaller steps in line with organisational readiness will ensure sustainable results and progression.
Organisational Readiness Assesment
100% funded only through LMAC/EMA through Callaghan Innovation (As part of the Network of Site Visits)
- An assessment which identifies your businesses maturity across 16 dimensions key to the successful implementation of Industry 4.0 applications.
- The most widely used and successful readiness assessment is the Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI).
The power of Collaboration
We’re collaborating with key partners to bring you the very best knowledge and experience.
Our partnership with EMA/Manufacturers Network and Preferred Supplier status with Callaghan Innovation ensures you have access to invaluable insights and information along your I4 journey, and potential funding routes.
Knowledge and results
Below is a selection of related results and customer experiences.
New to Industry 4.0?
As part of our partnership with EMA/Manufacturers Network and Callaghan Innovation, we will be conducting free Webinars each month. These are aimed at manufacturers wishing to understand more about technologies relevant to our own landscape here in New Zealand. Register below to join us and our community of manufacturers.
Industry 4.0 REPORT
Industry 4.0 and differing international enterpretations can be confusing, and navigating through on-line academic reports can test the patience of the best of us. If you’re a time constrained manufacturing leader, have questions and need some plain English response then feel free to contact us. We may not be able to respond immediately, but we will get back to you.