Do you need to close performance gaps and enhance leadership accountability? Master how to hold others accountable using Leadership Builder™ tools and techniques.
Why Leadership Builder®?
Holding others accountable in a positive, principled way requires two things:
- Establishing expectations
- Managing unmet expectations.
Using common sense and experience-based learning, our leadership training program strengthens leaders’ ability to hold others accountable in a positive and principled way and to manage expectations.
In our training, master how to:
- Create positive accountability
- Establish expectations
- Manage unmet expectations
- Close performance gaps
- Accelerate communication
- Elevate employee morale
A Game-Changer for Organisational Leaders
The central framework in this training is the Accountability Sequence® model, which provides leaders with a proven process to establish expectations, increase leadership accountability and manage unmet expectations in a way that will turnaround performance and help others achieve results.
WHAT YOU LEARN:
- Identifying your Expectations Chain®
- Accountability Styles® Assessment
- Working with the Accountability Sequence®, Outer Ring®, and Inner Ring®
- Increase team engagement with Alignment Dialogue®
WHAT's the impact:
- Hit goals and achieve targets faster, rather than grow targets faster
- Boost performance – and your bottom line
- Engage and retain your highest performers
- Achieve game-changing results
What you get:
- Copy of The New York Times bestselling book How Did That Happen®
- Leadership Builder™ workbook and pocket card training guide
- PILtools access
- Pre-workshop assessment
Make the change
Ready to close performance gaps and enhance leadership accountability? Register your interest below and one of our experts will be in touch.