NEW ZEALAND LIGHT LEATHERS LTD
New Zealand Light Leathers is the luxury fashion division of Argent Group Europe, the United Kingdom’s leading purveyor of fresh produce; supplied through partnerships with the world’s very best farmers.
New Zealand Light Leathers was founded in 1973, giving them more than 40 years of experience with premium leather production.
AT A GLANCE
- Off site workshop with the management team to define the Company Purpose, Vision and Values
- Management team engagement around the company’s core goals
- Strategic priorities set and a 3 year plan developed
- 1 year, action based, plans developed by each manager
- 2 million dollars worth of opportunity identified
- Strategic action plans developed
- Accountability obtained at a manager level for strategic goals
- Visual control methods deployed with regular, action based, reviews
- ‘Plan Do Check Act’ in practice
- Team based Problem Solving
“As a business we were in the position of requiring urgent and definitive culture and strategy change. Working with LMAC has unified our senior team and given us a practical structure and strong platform to drive continuous improvement through our business.
LMAC’s business understanding, and knowledge combined with their strong facilitation skills have been instrumental in laying the foundations that we can now build on. Their down to earth approach and clear communication style has created a high level of engagement with our whole team. LMAC will continue to be an integral support partner as we move forward towards our overall goal of business success.”
DAVID CASSIDY – MANAGING DIRECTOR