Alastair has a passion for helping businesses achieve extraordinary results.
As a Partner at LMAC Consulting, he combines over 20 years’ experience working for World Class companies (including Toyota both in the UK and Japan) with LMAC’s unique model to guide companies on their journey to becoming High Performing organisations.
Alastair has a reputation for driving continuous improvement across all measures in any environment. A strong leader, adept at developing people and facilitating processes to ensure the achievement of best practice through effective management techniques and training expertise.
With extensive training and experience in Strategy Development techniques, he specialises in helping businesses to set Strategic plans that create value and align with the company vision. Alastair supports organisations in executing these strategies using LMAC’s unique Strategy Framework and expert coaching. This framework is the result of years of experience working with various organisations, backed up with World Class research & training including time spent at the internationally renowned London Business School.
• Strategy Design and Execution
• Business Maturity Model construction, creating a business roadmap
• Executive coaching and mentoring
• Business KPI’s and performance measures design to drive balanced improvements
• Extensive World Class Manufacturing expertise
• Expert coach in numerous Lean, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints principles
• Culture and behavioural change to deliver business goals
• Senior Lean Management international experience
• Change Management
• Leadership mentoring and development
• Process Control Design and Implementation
• Maintenance Expertise
• Project Design and Management
• Training Programme and System Design
• Root Cause Problem Solving Expert/Mentor
• Service Primary
• Not for Profit
• Primary industry