One of the biggest challenges facing our manufacturing sector is how to best prepare for the exponential capabilities and ecosystems of Industry 4.0 innovation.
At LMAC we build high-performance organisations and specialise in helping businesses prepare, plan and implement the solutions they will need to accelerate with Industry 4.0 transformation initiatives.
As a senior technology practitioner with over 20 years of business consulting and technology leadership experience, I enjoy working closely with businesses to improve their performance and help them better fulfil their missions.
I support businesses to develop and implement technology strategies to help them achieve their business objectives. I have proven success in supporting organisations create well thought out strategies and critically, the ability to execute them.
With a background in both technology design and continuous business improvement, I have successfully lead and delivered initiatives to improve outcomes for businesses by improving operational performance.
A disciplined project manager with a passion for building successful teams through strong relationships, excellent communication skills and an inclusive leadership style. Commitment to project management excellence through strong stakeholder management and business engagement.
– Designing and delivering ERP solutions for SME to Enterprise sized business in ANZ, the US and Europe
– Technology strategy and roadmap development
– Enterprise and solution architecture
– Designed and delivered Technology Procurement programmes
– Business Transformation Programme and project management
– Industry 4.0 strategy and delivery
– Industrial innovation and design thinking