Henry has spent 18 years working in Senior supply chain and transformation roles in large New Zealand companies and he has a track record of delivering sustainable business improvement across safety, capability, engagement, service, and cost.
Henry was Supply Chain Director at New Zealand’s largest FMCG company for 5 years. In that role he established the supply chain function and a new team that transformed service, capability, process, the logistics network, and the cost base.
With extensive experience implementing world class Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and Planning & Control process in large and small organisations Henry has seen the impact this can have on service, costs, and engagement. He is an experienced leader who is passionate about building a high-performance culture to deliver results through building capability and world class Supply Chain practice.
Henry brings his deep supply chain experience to help LMAC clients build capability to transform value chains and make New Zealand businesses thrive.
• Supply Chain Strategy Design and Execution
• Logistics network optimisation and design
• Business Maturity Model construction, creating a business roadmap
• Integrated Business Management, Sales & Operation Planning, Planning & Control review, design, and implementation
• Business KPI’s and performance measures design to drive balanced improvements
• Extensive experience in developing and managing a world class Incident Response Process
• Transformation programme design and implementation
• Project and Change Management
• Supply Chain Leadership mentoring and development
• Extensive experience with M&A support (buy and sell side)
• Import and retail
• Primary industry