After developing his skills in Lean manufacturing at Toyota, James proceeded to work extensively in both public and private sector organisations where he has built a strong track record leading
the development and delivery of world-class improvement programmes.
He has wide-ranging, hands-on experience facilitating organisational transformation and business strategy deployment and enjoys the opportunity to develop talent while building and supporting teams, at all levels of a business, to deliver sector beating results.
James is a Chartered Engineer and draws on broad international experience having held positions in Europe, the USA and Asia.
• Facilities management
• New technology deployment
Business turn-around & re-structure
• Back office, call and service centres
• High & low volume production &
Lean programme design and
• Change management & employee
• Leadership and management coaching
• Facilitated rapid improvement activity
• Design and deployment of balanced
and effective operational measures
• Stakeholder management
Real time visual control methods
• Process and information flow
• Quick Changeover
• Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
• Organisational structure re-design
• Structured programme management
• Practical problem solving