A highly experienced and pragmatic supply chain specialist, who has worked for well known international companies including Unilever, Sealord, Carter Holt Harvey, P&O Cold Logistics (now
Americold), and Tasti Products.
Lyndon has been formerly responsible for delivering best in class service and cost efficiency, end to end supply chains, business unit management in cold storage, restructuring, and increasing
efficiencies across multiple supply chains including 3PL’s.
Lyndon has over 30 years experience in the logistics and supply chain industry. This experience covers
time spent as an employee, professional contractor, and as a business owner. From his early working
life in warehouse management and truck driving to senior roles in significant businesses, Lyndon
knows how to work with people at all levels.
• Supply Chain Strategy
• S&OP Design and Implementation
• Warehousing, Distribution, 3PL – including temperature controlled environments
• Project Design, Build, Implement
• Planning, Procurement, Supply
• Demand management
• Supply Chain Restructuring
• Current state assessments demonstrating efficiencies within:
– Cold storage operations – poultry
– Cold storage operations – beef and lamb
– Transport operations
– Timber processing
– Food industry (multiples)
• Value stream mapping and process mapping for:
– Shipping logistics
– Cold storage operations
• Narrow aisle warehouse design, racking + equipment negotiation, & implementation
• Designed and implemented restructure for a NZ owned business to supply chain best practice.
• Project design, management, and implementation of bar code scanning inventory control system for significant entity (8000+ employees).
• Supply Contract Audit and Verification of supplier